[access-uk] Re: problem with USB TV Stick

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 01:23:29 +0100

Hi Brian
Difficult one this. Could your scripts have any effect upon your scheduled recordings. If you're reloading then why not try out the scheduler without any interference, then try the scripts.

I'm not sure how the daylight saving section works, but if you're an hour out could the recording be delayed?

Have you looked in the setup area, the record tab, in which there is a list of all scheduled recordings. Does your scheduled time appear there?

Finally I'm having trouble getting a scheduled list at present. My computer takes about a minute to get the actual program and when it does it does not fill in the schedule. If there's a problem with the schedule download it may be affecting your timings?

Best wishes.
Gordon McFarlane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>