[access-uk] Re: problem subscribing to info on the Benefits and Work website.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:53:30 +0100

Hi Clive,

Thank you for your advice, which I shall certainly follow
up.  However, I may not have explained the issue clearly, It
seems that although I am not subscribed as an actual member
of www.benefitsandwork.org.uk, I am registered to receive
the newsletters, but am not subscribed as a member of the
site and am therefore not able to download information from
the members area.

The capture problem is occurring within PayPal as that is
the payment method used for subscriptions to
www.benefitsandwork.org.uk and is being caused because I
have forgotten my PayPal password, and PayPal's method for
changing a password involves a capture that does not, (as
far as I can make out), have an audio alternative.

Alexander Shannon