[access-uk] problem pc shuts down automatically

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindgeekzone <blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 19:39:05 +0530

hi all this is a bit technical and i dont know if this is the place to
ask if not then please redirect me to the right place
some days back i had emailed the list about pc shutting down
automatically now ive got some more information about it today i took
a look at the bios with some sighted help after running pc for about
1hr hear are the readings cpu temp 175degrees core voltage this is
shown as red numbers at 1.5 i think the core voltage is a problem my
bios doesnt support increassing it what should i do?

--
send from my samsung galaxy y pro duos b5512 android bassed phone