[access-uk] Re: problem installing windows updates

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:55:48 +0100

He probably has the Google toolbar in Internet Explorer, this problem can be cured by uninstalling the Google toolbar, This toolbar only causes the problem on some computers, and not on every computer. I experienced the same problem for several months and found that removing the Google toolbar cured it immediately.

Tony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>