[access-uk] problem installing satogo

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:40:25 +0100

Hello everyone

I decided to try satogo this morning and went to the website www.satogo.com
where I encountered a problem.  After quitting Jaws and reading what was
supposed to be a very  basic and simple way to load system access onto my
computer, I could only get past the command that says to press alt and n and
then press enter.  After I got nothing, no speech to guide me through the rest
of the installation process or nothing.  Is there something I am doing wrong?
Is there some configuration I need to do with the P C to allow it to run
properly?  Hope someone can help me in this matter.

All the best

Martin