[access-uk] problem file in kurzweil

  • From: "Peter Salt" <Eossalt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:30:44 +0100

Hello,
I have Windows XP Home and am using Window-Eyes and Kurzweil version 10.
Some weeks ago I scanned a book and have been reading it bit by bit. A week
or so ago I tried to open it as usual vbut got the message Error loading
file, system cannot determin format.
I wonder if anybody has any ideas as to how the file could be accessed and
the material retrieved.
Any advise welcome.
All the best for the New Year,
Peter Salt.