[access-uk] problem copying mp3 files

  • From: Jim <jim.mcauslan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 18:12:29 +0100

Hi List,

I've been trying to copy mp3 files from my dvd drive to my external drive.b When I sue the copy command I get the following message item not found, could not find this item. this is no longer located in c:\James/appData/local/microsoft/windows/burn/burn

Any suggestions as to what might be happening?

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes