[access-uk] Re: problem cd

  • From: "Malcolm Parfitt" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:56:37 +0100

It may be that the disk is a multi-session one and your drive is returning the 2Nd session containing data whereas your cd player which does not know how to read anything other than the first session is playing the audio. Try using a session selecting program and specifically choosing to look at the first session. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>