[access-uk] Re: printer/scanner recommendations

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:18:15 +0100

Hi Mark.

The XP305 definatly, it is their cheapest option but it is a multifunction all in one machine with WiFi connectivity and a full software offering including Fine Reader Sprint, a cut down copy of Fine Reader but which has all the functions of a good basic OCR package.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: mark bishop
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:15 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: printer/scanner recommendations

Hi Ibrahim
Thanks for that.  You also mention budgets.  If I were looking at the lower
end, as I will not do a lot of printing and it will mainly be letters and
stuff, what might you recommend?
thanks
Mark Bishop
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>