[access-uk] Re: printers ??

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:50:47 +0100

Here's a few links to be going on with for label printers.
For Brother printers yu'll find some info at:
http://www.stationerystore.co.uk/categories/Labelmakers-50160.htm

For Avery, take a look at the following where there are two links
to their printers,
http://www.avery.co.uk/uk1/main.jsp?action=product.Hierarchy&bct=2&bcn=Personal+Label+Printer+Range&node=182

Hope that URL works for you as its rather long.

All this said, I currently use one of the larger Dymo label
printers.  You can buy those at, amogst other places, Staples
office supplies.  The Avery though has the nice touch of peeling
the labels off the sheet after printing.

HTH.
Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx