[access-uk] Re: printer issues

  • From: "Alan Pollard" <a.pollard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:55:40 +1100

Hi William,I know just how you feel!,I have been through the same drama ,I use an basic Epson scanner Printer ,budget range,I found the wad of Paper needs to be very tidy especialy at the bottom no wrinkled sheets etcI dont have any more probs now. hope this helps.Alan. ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>