[access-uk] Re: price of the pen friend

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:53:45 -0700

Oh, I believe that! I just want to wanted to compare the prices because the cnib tends to mark things up quite a lot. They're selling it for 150 dollars Canadian. I do believe I will purchase one anyway. Am very excited.

Shea----- Original Message ----- From: "Pauline Lawler" <paulinelawler14@xxxxxxxxxx>