[access-uk] Re: preparing for clean installation of XP

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:09:10 -0000

Hi,

It depends on what drivers are on it.  As I say, it depends on the
motherboard and whether XP supports it out of the box.  There may not
even be one at all.

As for Word, I managed to just now find a Word key I got from the
Internet a long time ago for Word 2000, so if you want it let me know,
or use Steve's suggestion.

Andrew.