[access-uk] Re: preparing for clean installation of XP

  • From: Andy Collins <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:26:42 +0000

James - I've no activation cd, and no Braille authorisation number on
the cd sleeves. I've only had one authorisation disc, and that was a
floppy for version 3.5 [those good old days :]

From what ohters are saying, I should be able to find out my
activation number on-line as it was activated through the FS ILM
method, maybe that's why I don't have an activation cd?
-
Andy

On Tue Jan 16 15:42 , 'James O'Dell' <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>Andy
>
>It's in the same packaging as the program CD, should say "auth CD"
in both
>print and braille on the CD sleave itself.  Just stick that in your
CD drive
>after reinstallation and you should be fine.  If you can't find the
CD
>itself, your authorisation number is in print and braille on your
program CD
>packaging, so you could get someone to read it for you or scan it.
Failing
>this, I would contact S and s with as much information as you can
give them
>e.g. JAWS serial number, and they should be able to give you your
code.

>James

Files\)
>>>=3D20