[access-uk] Re: preparing for clean installation of XP

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:40:18 -0000

Hi Amro,

Agree with you re the Program Files directory.

The question I had is regarding the remove license information option in
Jaws Tools menu.  Does this actually return a token back to the FS
server, or just remove the authorisation code from the hard drive?  I
thought it only did the later, and so never bothered with it, always
renewing the license when I needed to do a fresh install from
fsactivate.com, then reseting the activation numbers (as it was usually
1).

Andrew.