[access-uk] Re: praise for once

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:43:30 +0100

Hi. Hazel. Most definately out of my price range. I was sort of hoping I could
get something for around £500 I will not pay huge prices for something that
can't even read a bank statement. It's a bloody joke. I'm sure someone will
tell us to shut up or put up as we are suppose to accept whatever is on offer.
My software only costs around £15 per month to rent per month and that includes
a screen reader and the Samnet Socializer where I can read facebook statuses in
a proper timeline order and I can listen to any audio described movie of my
choice. Just for the record! Movies from Samnet can be transfered on to the VR
Stream. Or you can also listen to them on the iBlink radio app on IOS7 and
Android. Just saying I'm getting my money's worth. I just hoped I could get a
text to speech scanner for a reasonable price.