[access-uk] Re: praise for once

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:14:51 +0100

Hi. How good is this Intel Reader? Is it ok for reading regular mail? I'm
looking for a hardware solution but don't want to pay a huge cost for it. At
the moment I rent the Accessibility Anywhere package from Serotek but I would
like to have a hardware solution where it doesn't involve turning the laptop on
just to scan a document.