[access-uk] praise for once

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 09:10:44 +0100

Hello people
If you get the feeling I don't praise very often your dead right as usually services and companies servicing us don't deserve it. I went onto the Humanware site to look at a item but wanted more technical details so phoned and got this.
I thought while there I may as well order it so went ahead.
There was a V A T form for the customer to return but I told the lady I was not able to fill this in, to which I was told , no worries as the form would be pre filled in and a raised dot would be near to where I sign, I asked if they used Loc dots and she told me yes.
Now that is what I call  good thinking and told her.
Most companies tell us to get someone to do it for us, but a little thought on their part could make you feel better .
Take note other companies.
Hazel