[access-uk] Re: power supply for ptr2

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:24:12 -0000

Thank you, I feel really stupid. I have some sort of DAISY recorder myself. Think it is a Canadian product and I bought it about 2 years ago from the RNIB, it is called the Victor Reader Vibe, probably even different from that one and probably not as modern.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>