[access-uk] Re: postal question

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:20:28 -0000

Yes Hazel, I do it sometimes just to make sure a Braille document gets to
its destination signed for at the other end.  You can send an item Recorded
Delivery but it may still be covered under Articles For The Blind.  And
unless that's changed, it is what I do.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability