[access-uk] possible problem with a google account

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 20:06:48 +0100

Hi all,

This message is for those list members who have google accounts.

Due to the fact that I will need to change my e-mail address soon after the beginning of next month I was looking at how I deal with the google groups I belong to and this involved going on to the google groups site.

When looking in my account on the site I noticed an area for a nickname, which I believe I had not previously filled in when I set up my account.

As it looked as if it was a required field I filled it in although I did not make any other changes to what I thought was my account.

Now I am wondering if I have accidentally set up a secondary account with my current e-mail address and my question is how do I check how many google accounts I have?

Please note when answering the above question that if I have more than one account now I should only have two and they should have exactly the same e-mail address and most likely the same password

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon