[access-uk] Re: possible infection

  • From: <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:59:33 +0100

Hello,

If it says something you have received a message, and that you should play it,
immediately immediately immediately delete it. Although,, I agree, best not to
open them just in case.

From: Mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 11:38:57 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] possible infection

Hello

I have started receiving emails from a few members of this list which
seem rather suspicious. Members names followed by "hello" but the
list name does not appear.

I believe it is four or five members so far.

Mike.

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=faq]

** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"subject=unsubscribe]