[access-uk] Re: portible/travel headphones

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:55:47 -0000

Hi.

I can recommend the Sennheiser PX-100.  Here's a little detail followed by a
link to Super Fi where you can find more information and buy.  I did hear
though that they were £5 cheaper from Argos so you might want to shop
around.

Sennheiser PX100

"If these don't make your MP3 player sound better, you need a new player".

What HiFi Sound & Vision Awards 2006
Best Portable Headphones under £50

"The PX-100s deliver class-leading detail, pace and bass reach. They also
fold up compactly for easy storage".

The Sennheiser PX-100 is an open design with a balanced and very detailed
sound, transparent treble and a fast precise response across all audio
frequencies.
Their foldable design and handy carry case make them great for holidays or
the daily commute.

SENNHEISER PX100 PORTABLE HEADPHONES (BLACK) SPECIFICATIONS
Frequency response (Hz):
15 - 27,000
Type:
Open back dynamic
Nominal impedance (ohms):
32
Ear coupling:
Supra-aural
Weight (kg):
.06
Lead and connector:
1.4 metre OFC cable with 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
Finish:
Black
Extra:
Metal joints, steel reinforced headband ends, foldable

2 years guarantee
Free UK Mainland Delivery, excluding Scottish Highlands - click for more
info

http://www.superfi.co.uk/index.cfm/page/moreinfo.cfm/Product_ID/1355

Regards.

Kevin