[access-uk] Re: pop-ups sorted

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 05:11:42 -0000

Hi Jill.

Hmm, strange, I use Mcafee myself and have no problems with it.  I think it
will be the toolbar that has been causing you the problems, you can always bet
on a toolbar to cause you problems with popups as they include such a feature
as standard.  As for breeching your terms and conditions, Mcafee was probably a
demo or a trial, without using the security centre and looking under the
account status it would be difficult to determine what Mcafee subscription you
were using however I don't think it will be a major problem for you, you'll
just have to either reinstall it or source another protection product for your
PC security needs.