[access-uk] Re: pop blocker software

  • From: James English <james13english@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:02:59 +0100

Strange. The BBC does have surveys on some of their sites, but you
have to click into them.

What browser are you using? Have you looked through your extentions
panel lately?

-James

On 4/23/15, James <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi James,

Thanks for responding. The BBC pop up seems to be a survey of some sort.
These pop ups are displaying as videos with sound. Well, I assume they
have visual content.

Jim

On 23/04/2015 10:01, James English wrote:
Hi,

How are these pop-ups displaying? The BBC as a non-profit doesn't run
adverts.

-James

On 4/23/15, James <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi List,

This is in part a test message and partly to ask how to stop pop up
ads. I've tried lots of things, scans for viruses and malware but I'm
still getting pop ups from Amazon and the BBc.
How do I kill all this stuff?
Jim McAuslan