[access-uk] podcast on the first looks of windows 8.1

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:29:20 +0530

hi all i have made a podcast titled first looks of windows 8.1 this is
the discription download link to the podcast is under the discription
please contact me if you would like me to demo some more apps

         In this podcast, I talk about the changes in windows 8.1.
I also show you some apps like mail, music, windows store, reading
list, weather, food and drink, health and fitness and surch box.
I also speak about the changes made to narrator
 I also speak on what are the problems that u can encounter if u
upgrade to windows 8.1 and how to avoid them.

U can download the windows 8.1 is from.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/iso-preview

Enjoy the podcast.

download the podcast from.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16617710/windows%208.1%20first%20looks.mp3

--
surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx