[access-uk] Re: pocket voice recorder

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:48:18 +0100

Hi David

Not exactly dreamt it, (smile), but not exactly a review either.  I bought
one of these to try out, and I frankly didn't like it at all.  It's plastic,
has a really nasty belt clip on it that would snap if pressure were applied,
and the recording quality is basically crap! You can't tell when you are
recording if you say answer the phone, grab the device and press a button,
hoping that what you take down will come out after it's too late.

It may well suit some people and, if it meets their needs, then that's
great.  But I think it's a cheap import from the far east and the mark-up is
very high on it.

Just my tuppence, no offence intended.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns