[access-uk] Re: plusnet again

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:56:26 -0000

Hi

Hmm, I don't think my phone line will take the over fast capacity when i think about it but I'm sure it should be capable of a faster connection than I seem to have.

I'm only downloading one file a day at the moment as on the whole its so slow so i don't think I'll be over using the service.

Thanks for the comments, very much appreciated!!

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 07:21:46 PM GMT on Friday, January 30, 2009