[access-uk] Re: plusnet again

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 19:30:38 -0000

Hi

Just playing catch up again.

Notrhing at this end has changed.

I find that raising a ticket fiddly, the last time I tried it, it drove me nuts
as you had to answer a question and then submit it, then the next and so on and
every time the screen reader took me back to the top of the page, oh yuck LOLOL

I've thought about phoning but they can leave you hanging on for hours while
the phone bill goes up!!

Any way, I've written them a letter which I'm going to be posting off to them
in the morning, not very techie, I know!!

I did theck the updates the other day where they tell us if there are problems,
people with aol accounts were having probs getting through if memory serves me
but I didn't see anything about slow connection speeds.

I'll keep  you posted.

Trace