[access-uk] Re: plextalk info required

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:54:36 +0100

Hi Mo

I don't have one, but believe the new Linio comes with 8GB internal memory,
and the ability to read PDF and some Epub content among some other features.
This is of course very subjective, but I prefer the Victor Reader products
to Plextalk.  I guess it depends if you consider the outlay to be worth it
for what you want to do with the device.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace