[access-uk] please participate in this 6th anual webaim screen reader survey to surf us better

  • From: Kaveinthran Pulanthran <kavein2211@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 08:11:58 +0800

Greetings blind comunity

Make sure that your voice is heard in the latest WebAIM survey.
Since this is the only survey of its kind, many organizations often
use it to determine which screen reader and magnifier they will
support. You will find many questions that's related to screen
reader, screen magnification, web accessibility and many more on the
survey list regarding what technology you use. If you have not
already done so, we highly encourage you to take a few minutes today
to complete the survey, which is located at
http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey6/.

please spread the words

Thanks!

--
join our whatsapp groups android world, apple world, and keyboard users
Groups "keyboard users" group.