[access-uk] please help me repartition my drives

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: A general technology discussion list <the-tech-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, keyboardusers <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 16:05:04 +0530

hi all I have a laptop in office and need to install windows 8.1 on it
the problem is the size of c drive is 31gb and windows itself will
take 16 gb so I want to remove 1 of the partition and expand the size
of c drive but the windows disk manager wont let me do this and I cant
take sighted help at all as know1 knows about all this repartitioning
and things so is there any such programs that will do this from within
windows?

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto