[access-uk] Re: play list

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 20:20:03 +0100

Hi David,

I personally use blind tunes with ITunes which makes using the program much
easier. However, to place items in a playlist, create the playlist, then go
to your music library and when you are on a tune that you want to add to the
new playlist press the 'application' key (middle key of the three to the
right of the spacebar on a standard keyboard) and cursor down to 'add to
playlist', right cursor to open the submenu and then choose the name of the
playlist and hit the enter key. Do this for all tunes you want in that
playlist. Tip, all playlists are listed, so if you wanted to have a single
tune in several playlists, just repeat the steps above and choose a
different target playlist to add to.

John.