[access-uk] Re: plain text and html?

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:00:29 -0000

Hi Peter.

You have sorted the Attachment problem
Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:40 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: plain text and html?

Hi George. Header reads Message HTML. But Alt O did it, you old son of a
gun. Who would have thunk it when send in plain text had been selected
within email formatting I'm not the only one on the list posting in HTML, so others might also
want to check Alt O for their settings.

Peter

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Logue Sent: 01 March 2005 14:16 To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [access-uk] plain text and html?

Hi All, Can anyone tell me why my emails show up as html? I have the options set to send as plain text. I'm using Office 2002 XP. And I don't use MS Word to edit emails. Peter