[access-uk] Re: phone recommendation follow up

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:49:38 -0000

Hello Andy,

I have a Nokia 6600 and I changed the 32MB card for a 512MB one. You can set the phone to use either its memory or the memory card. When installing Talks it is recommended to use the memory card. There is also the option to back up the phone's memory onto the card. I don't know the capacity limit for an MMC card, perhaps someone else can answer your question.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett