[access-uk] Re: phone help?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:25:58 +0100

Hi Billy, you can get a good description of the phone from the Talks80 manual for the 9200 communicator. I'm attaching it to you privately in another message, but you can get it as well from the Talks' FTP site at

ftp://ftp.audiolife.de/

The direct link to the manual is

ftp://ftp.audiolife.de/talx9200/en/talks80en_manual.doc

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>