[access-uk] Re: penfriend questions-got mine to day

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:48:51 -0000

Hi

your ideas are similar to mine by the sound of it.

I've done some more of the memory sticks and I've started on the flash cards etc, I'm not labelling them directly but I have a pile of small wallets that I got from 7dayshop that hold four flash cards, each in their own little pocket so a card with the label on can be put in position for each, can do the same with the sd cards.

My sighted help is Mum and if she's ever not around and something's needed urgently I think it'd be a good idea to have the important bits labelled so if need be I could find things.

How would you label say a bag of roast potatoes in the freezer? you could just stick a label on it but once the bag was used the label would be wasted so, how do you do it so you can re-use them?

I was actually thinking the other day about the ammount of stuff we sometimes have to take out with us!!

Thanks

Trace XX
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Spring.flower Sent: 18 November 2009 15:06
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] penfriend questions-got mine to
day
Hi

My penfriend arrived to day, our post comes so late
that I haven't really had a chance to play with it yet
but i have labelled a memory stick, memory sticks have
actually bugged me for ages as they're made in such a
way that you can put a label on them but it has to be
small, the small labels with the penfriend are
brilliant for this, I've got loads more memory sticks
so I'll be happy for the rest of the day i think LOL
How do you erase a recording if you want to re-use the
label for something else? not really done with a memory
stick but in some cases you can have the label stuck on
a piece of card and then attached to a document with a
paper clip or whatever and you may want to re-use the
label once you can bin the document.
I haven't bought any more labels yet but what do you
get in a pack of a or b? are the labels differently
sized like they are in the ones you get with the
machine?
Oh, and, where's the headphone socket? in the flap with
the usb connector? and the mic socket although i
haven't got a mic yet.
Trace who's off to label everything now

Click here
<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
+2d1acABXx5hIF5J49kuNm8375OTrJc!jR5eTFI5G433hQ==>  to

DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient you should not use,
disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it
or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and
then to delete it and any attachments from your system.
RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from
viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot
accept any responsibility for any  such which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
attachments. Please note that the statements and views expressed in
this email and any attachments are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense
Hosted Security -
** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
on the ** immediately-following link:-