[access-uk] Re: penfriend labels

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:13:52 -0000

That is a lot of Hassel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:08 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: penfriend labels

  I was talking with my sister just now about these magnetized Pen friend
labels.  She tells me there are magnetized sheets which can be purchased from
office supply stores.  They are normally put in to a computer's printer.  Why
doesn't the RNIB cut these sheets into individual label sizes.  Then the RNIB
or the individual Pen Friend owner can stick Pen Friend labels on the
magnetized cutouts?  When a can is used the label can be stuck to the
refrigerator, and a list can be made for when the person visits the grocery
store later.