[access-uk] Re: penfriend labels

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:01:22 -0000

Hi,
We are waiting for samples of material, as Barry says, with stronger
ooomph.  The material we have tested so far doesn't hold onto items as
well as it could on flat and curved surfaces.

As soon as we receive it, we'll will ask for some testers.

Regards
Alison

Alison Long
Products & Publications
Royal National Institute of Blind People
Bakewell Road
Orton Southgate
Peterborough
PE2 6XU