[access-uk] Re: penfriend disappointments

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:08:34 +0100

It's the RNIB, are we surprised?

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: creativeeyes

----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 1:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: penfriend disappointments

it is a whole mess

On 17 Jul 2009, at 13:53, brian williams wrote:

Just called rnib and was told that the penfriend was expected this monday, 13th, but hasn't and they expect it soon, probably today so they will go out next week. I also queeried the fact that someone on this list was told that the pack B labels were not available. I was told that as far as they were aware there wasn't a problem with the labels.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mann, Madleen" <Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx