[access-uk] Re: pdf difficulties

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:23:39 -0000

Or ABBYY Fine Reader or Omnipage.
                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:06 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: pdf difficulties

Hi Joe,

Depends on how the document was produced. If it is a word processed document then you should have no problem, but if it was scanned as an image then you can scan it using Kurzweil or I suppose Jaws 13'sOCR function.
Hth
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open