[access-uk] paypal slow or not loading with demon?

  • From: goshawk <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:01:39 +0000

hello list,
has anyone had problems with paypal pages either taking an age to load,, not loading or links and buttons not responding when using Demon?
am having this problem virtually every time I try and do anything with paypal on the machine that uses Demon, but any other sight I use will load just fine, and paypal loads just fine on the Ntlworld machine.

Simon

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq