[access-uk] paypal query?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:50:35 -0000

hi guys,
Just wondering. My daughter has just created a Paypal account, and everything went smoothly until the dreaded telephone Verification call back.

It explained on the sign up form that there would be a telephone Verification call made to my daughter straight after completing the Paypal sign up account form.

This telephone call didn't happen, and she is now worried her account is not fully set up.

Can anyone shed any light on this matter?.

Will my daughter be penalised in anyway?,
Any help in this matter, would be very helpful indeed,

Billy