[access-uk] password and parental controls question

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:17:22 -0800

Hi,
Really hoping someone can help. I have a separate laptop for my kids, which I set up parental controls. The only problem is, that I can't rmember my password, and it won't let me change it. We can't do nearly anything on the darn thing, not even install a game or update programs. Each time we try to change the password, it keeps asking for the old one. I have no idea what to do, other than to perform a system restore, which I'd rather not do. Is there something else I can do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shea
Find me on Facebook and on Skype Shea.Anker. Feel free to contact me on Messenger, sheabat70@xxxxxxxxxxx