[access-uk] Re: pass word

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:56:29 -0000

She won't regret it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 1:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: pass word

Hi,

I've just signed my partner Joanna up with Topmail. Very nice, very nice indeed. Love the POP support. So she's now said goodbye to BT for emails.

Jackie UTV will be going through BT's exchange for the Fibre Optic. However, the Fibre Optic is an excellent service. I was reported to get around 37.9MB and at times I get over 40MB. Things are traffic shaped to preserve bandwidth on the local NODE, like Bit Torrent and other file sharing systems. However, it's excellent and I'd recommend their service. Not their customer service.

Barry.