[access-uk] Re: over drive search

  • From: David Quarmby <david.quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:25:02 +0100

Hi John,
have you tried just putting in the name the other way round, Elizabeth Chadwick. I've found books by Lee Childs that way.

regards
David Quarmby
quarmby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07736 087019
KVIN, Edith Key Centre, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
Directions: turn immediatley right after leaving the bus station main entrance, we are located at the fourth door on the right,access is through an automatic door into reception.
www.kvin.org.uk
www.tail.org.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>