[access-uk] Re: outlook express still giving me trouble

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:57:52 -0800

Hi,
Well, I deleted the Drafts.bbx folder, and I am now able to delete messages again. If this happens again, I will delete the inbox folder. In fact, I may have as now I don't see it. But, I still have all my messages. But thanks so much for all of your suggestions. At least now I know what needs to bbe done.

Shea
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>