[access-uk] Re: outlook express query

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:36:32 -0000

Hi David.

Your probably right and I hope someone comes up with an answer for you. Personally,, I'd like to receive no spam at all and have all my messages read to me automatically, rather hand having to do all these keystrokes. It would be really nice to press F1 to delete and move on or f2 to save and move on.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>