[access-uk] Re: outlook express freezing computer

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:19:36 -0000

Hi Simon, another thought, I checked my running processes and initially didn't see anything unusual but, when I ticked the show processes for all users, I suddenly saw two entries using quite a lot of memory. They look like they are to do with Windows update.

I have not updated my JFW yet and so automatic updates keeps telling me to download and install the latest Internet Explorer. I can't remember when I was first offered that, but maybe it's something to do with that. I can't think of any reason why, but I guess the next question has to be, are you and everyone else having the OE problem holding off on the download but still getting the invitation to take it?

All the best,
a very puzzled Barry G
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>