[access-uk] Re: outlook express freezing computer

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:42:36 -0000

hmm! ... have you changed anything in o.e.? or installed any new programs? i
had problems similar to yours recently relating to my upgrading the program
i use to filter spam is why i ask.
kevin (lord L)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice." - will durant
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> | hi, does the crash happen while your still connected to the server?
> | kevin (lord L)
> | "Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
> | notice." - will durant
> | email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx

12/11/2006